A Comprehensive Investment
Financial Institution Emergency Safety & Security Management Plan
The public has entrusted financial institutions with their money, assets, and many times, their futures. It’s unlikely the public would trust all that to a financial institution without video surveillance or armed security. While that is standard, what about preparedness for other critical incidents like public health and pandemic emergencies or chemical threat? In your financial institution, theft is not the only threat to life, assets, or operations.
Nesbitt & Associates customizes strategic plans allowing financial institutions to develop better emergency preparedness and response plans that address a myriad of threatening situations in less time; train staff on that plan; and provide critical information within your company and to “first responding” public safety groups like the police, fire department, health agencies and more, — ensuring the best and quickest response to your institution’s emergency.
Nesbitt critical incident strategies can help your organization to build an integrated, comprehensive plan compliant with National Incident Management System methodology that can include:
- An Integrated Security Assessment, a comprehensive evaluation to assess site, facility, human resources, and existing security measures status and effectiveness, resulting in a step by step security measures implementation planand security technology recommendations.
- Crisis management response and procedures for all types of critical incidents like intruder, terror, weapons, and violent behavior threat as well pandemic, natural, and accidental disasters, and more
- Preventive programs, procedures, and training for staff, customer, and visitor protection
- Plan development and training by credentialed law enforcement, emergency/crisis management, and safety/danger subject matter experts
- Emergency chain of command, command center checklist, and communications guidelines
- Customizable planning to account for local hazards and resources
- Mapping information and photos, including floor plans, utility shut-offs, access and evacuation routes, emergency staging areas and more
- Electronic and hard copy plan documentation with annual reviews and updates
- A read-only electronic copy of your plan’s critical data for public safety agencies
No Loose Ends
Integrated Security Audit
Safety/Security Review and Analysis for Financial Institutions
Emergency preparedness starts with a comprehensive examination of your current situation. Nesbitt & Associates can conduct a fully integrated security audit that includes:
- a physical assessment, including pictorial documentation of your facility and grounds, as well as area hazard and crime statistics analysis
- an examination of your current safety and security policies and procedures, including employee manuals
- testing and evaluation of your current security measures, including communication systems
- owner/management/employee perceptions of their environment
When completed, our audit will identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities and make recommendations that will help you to save lives, protect your assets and reputation, guard against liability, and improve the morale and performance of your people.
Better Clarity, Control,
Video Security Solutions
for Financial Institutions
Does your current video security solution provide the best and most comprehensive protection for your people and assets? High quality, properly placed and utilized video surveillance can yield a tangible return on investment.
With our strategic video technology partners, leading developers of innovative and dynamic surveillance technology solutions, Nesbitt & Associates provides a resource for law enforcement grade high definition, networkable video surveillance hardware and software engineering that is customizable for the specific needs of nearly every environment and combines it with reliability, service, and training.